18 June, 2012

My new DJ mix: "Late Night Lounge"

Just when you thought this blog was dead, I'm back with a quick update! I've taken quite the extended vacation from this site as well as some semi-unintentional time away from releasing my monthly live mixes. For those of you out of the loop, don't fret! I'm still DJing, still loving it, and have recently released a new live mix for download. It's called "Late Night Lounge" and the title pretty much sums it up. It's packed full of smooth house rhythms and middle-of-the-night lounge-style beats perfect for kicking back and vibing to. It clocks in at just under 90 minutes making it a great weekend warm-up or after hours cool down. I had a lot of fun recording this one. Enjoy:


I plan on releasing more mixes this Summer so stay connected to my Facebook and SoundCloud pages for info and linkage. Thanks for the support.

http://soundcloud.com/dj-robert-james

No comments:

Post a Comment