30 March, 2011

Coming Soon

School is winding down and graduation is fast approaching. During the next month or so I will be posting more of my work from this semester including print and outdoor ads for JCPenney as well as excerpts from a book I am currently designing for my graphic design class. Here's a teaser from the former:


It looks like I will have no problem staying busy for the rest of the semester via tests and final project deadlines, not to mention the continuous job search, so postings may be sparse (as if they aren't already). That aside, continue to stay tuned for more insights into the realms of graphic design, advertising, and the world around us. Speaking of which, I plan on launching a sister blog this summer as an outlet for my obsession with kerning. More on that later. As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment